Terms and Conditions
Home/Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Terms and Conditions- raisingbalancedchildren.com, reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise update the Terms and Conditions at any time, or to impose new conditions, including, but not limited to, adding fees and charges for use. Such changes, modifications, updates or additions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by means including, but not limited to, making available new Terms and Conditions on the raisingbalancedchildren.com website, or by electronic or conventional mail, or by any other means by which you obtain notice thereof. Your use of raisingbalancedchildren.com after such notice shall be deemed to constitute your acceptance of such changes, modifications, updates or additions.
- Change- raisingbalancedchildren.com may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the raisingbalancedchildren.com website at any time, including the availability of any feature or content. raisingbalancedchildren.com may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or the entire raisingbalancedchildren.com website without notice or liability.
- Content- All content on raisingbalancedchildren.com is for informational purposes only. It should not be viewed as a substitute for medical or professional advice. Always consult your physician / counsellor/ psychologist/other expert if you have any questions concerning the mental or physical health of yourself or your family or any other person/s for whom you are seeking advice. The website raisingbalancedchildren.com, it’s panel of experts (including doctors, counsellors, psychologists) , writers , partners, advertising partners, business associates, agents, employees etc. expressly disclaim any liability or responsibility for any actions taken by users on the basis of the information provided on this website/interaction with any person/s associated with this website.
- Answer to queries- The queries answered by experts on raisingbalancedchildren.com should not be considered as the final opinion to take any final decision. The website raisingbalancedchildren.com, its panel of experts (including doctors, counsellors, psychologists) , partners, advertising partners, business associates, agents, employees etc. are not responsible for any problem including but not limited to health (mental or physical or of any other nature) which may be caused by considering and acting upon their opinion on raisingbalancedchildren.com
- Views- The views expressed by raisingbalancedchildren.com unless explicitly mentioned are not necessarily those of the panel of Experts (Doctors/Counsellors/Psychologists). Since there are instances when Experts (Doctors/Counsellors/Psychologists) differ in their views, a particular Experts (Doctors/Counsellors/Psychologists) contribution or view as explicitly attributed to that Expert (Doctor/Counsellor/Psychologist) need not be the view of raisingbalancedchildren.com or of the other Experts.
- Exchange of Opinions- Exchange of opinions amongst readers is not supervised by www.raisingbalancedchildren.com and we hold no responsibility for the language or consequences of these exchanges. All submitted messages/posts become the licensed property of this website.
- Questions- As part of the services, www.raisingbalancedchildren.com may allow registered users to ask questions/ interact with (in textual form, video interaction or any other form of interaction) the Experts (Doctors/Counsellors/Psychologists). Such questions along with their respective answers become the licensed property of www.raisingbalancedchildren.com. For the benefit of other readers, we reserve the right to use this information (albeit under a different name) on any medium, including but not limited to the www.raisingbalancedchildren.com website or any other electronic media/non-electronic media/Internet media.
- Claims- www.raisingbalancedchildren.com cannot verify the accuracy or copyright of content appearing on the website of www.raisingbalancedchildren.com and will not entertain any claim made by an individual or any person/association/organization/company/firm/corporation or any other person/ body with respect to the accuracy or copyright of the material appearing on the www.raisingbalancedchildren.com website.
- Use of material located on the website of www.raisingbalancedchildren.com – No material from www.raisingbalancedchildren.com or any Web site / Social Media Channel owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by raisingbalancedchildren.com may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial home use, and may print one hard copy of the material on www.raisingbalancedchildren.com for your personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading or printing copyrighted material. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the respective owners’ copyrights and other proprietary rights. The use of any such material on any other Web site or networked computer environment or any electronic/non electronic media is prohibited.
- www.raisingbalancedchildren.com is a brand name for which an application for Registration before the Trade Mark Registry is proposed to be made shortly.
- Purchase- Purchase of products/services from www.raisingbalancedchildren. does not make any warranty as to the quality of such products/services. Neither does www.raisingbalancedchildren.com have any responsibility as to the quality of the services rendered by its associates/experts/doctors etc through www.raisingbalancedchildren.com.
- Entire Agreement- These Terms & Conditions, together with any other terms, conditions or policies set forth elsewhere in www.raisingbalancedchildren.com, constitute the entire agreement between you and www.raisingbalancedchildren.com in connection with your access and use of the website of www.raisingbalancedchildren.com. The website www.raisingbalancedchildren.com may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of www.raisingbalancedchildren.com for any reason, including, without limitation, failure to comply with any of these Terms & Conditions. Upon termination, you must destroy all materials obtained from www.raisingbalancedchildren.com and all copies thereof, whether made under the terms of this agreement or otherwise. In the event of termination, you are no longer authorized to access or use www.raisingbalancedchildren.com, and the restrictions imposed on you with respect to materials downloaded from www.raisingbalancedchildren.com shall survive.
- No Liability- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, www.raisingbalancedchildren.com and its holding company and all officers, directors, owners, partners, employees, agents, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees (all of the foregoing, collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) shall in no event be liable for any claims, charges, demands, damages, liabilities, losses, or expenses of whatever nature and howsoever arising, including without limitation any compensatory, incidental, direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages, loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by a computer or electronic virus, loss of income or profit, loss of physical or mental health ,loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind or character, even if www.raisingbalancedchildren.com and its holding company or the Indemnified Parties have been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of or in connection with the use of www.raisingbalancedchildren.com or any Web site or any other online social media pages/profiles or other online properties to with which it is linked. You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless www.raisingbalancedchildren.com and its holding company and the Indemnified Parties from and against any and all claims, charges, demands, damages, liabilities, losses, and expenses of whatever nature and howsoever arising (including but not limited to any legal or other professional fees and the costs of defending or prosecuting any claim and any loss of profit, goodwill, and any other direct or consequential loss) incurred or suffered by www.raisingbalancedchildren.com and its holding company and the Indemnified Parties, directly or indirectly, by reason of any act or omission which you commit in breach of these Terms & Conditions (including but not limited to your obligations, representations and warranties contained herein) and any other terms and conditions or policies set forth elsewhere in www.raisingbalancedchildren.com . You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defence of any claim. www.raisingbalancedchildren.com and its holding company reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
- Registration/Subscription- As part of any registration and or subscription processes, you may, at sole discretion of www.raisingbalancedchildren.com, be given a password and a subscriber ID. You also have to give us certain registration information, all of which must be accurate and updated.
a. You may not (i) select or use a subscriber ID of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; (ii) use a subscriber ID in which another person has rights without such person’s authorization; or (iii) use a subscriber ID that www.raisingbalancedchildren.com , in its sole discretion, deems offensive. Failure to comply with the foregoing shall constitute a breach of this Agreement, which may result in immediate termination of your account.
b. You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, which you will not have to reveal to any representative or agent of www.raisingbalancedchildren.com.
c. You shall notify www.raisingbalancedchildren.com of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of your account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your password or credit card information.
d. www.raisingbalancedchildren.com reserves the right to verify any information supplied by you for purposes of billing.
e. You may share your password and subscriber ID with others, but you are responsible for all usage or activity on your account, including use of the account by any third party authorized by you to use your subscriber ID and password. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your account, at www.raisingbalancedchildren.com ’s sole discretion.
- Disclaimer- Your access to and use of www.raisingbalancedchildren.com is at your sole risk. If you are dissatisfied with any of the content/materials contained in www.raisingbalancedchildren.com, or with any of these Terms & Conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue accessing and using www.raisingbalancedchildren.com. www.raisingbalancedchildren.com and its holding company does not make any representations regarding the correctness, accuracy or reliability of the material, information, opinion or advice provided in and from www.raisingbalancedchildren.com.
- Any disputes and or differences arising from the use of the website of www.raisingbalancedchildren.com or matter incidental thereto shall be governed by the laws in India and the Jurisdiction of all such disputes and / or differences shall be at Delhi, India alone.
- All the Terms and Conditions stated above from Point 1 through 16, apply to the website raisingbalancedchildren.com and all other social media pages/profiles, other online properties to which raisingbalancedchildren.com is linked.